1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SVT JRSC, JRSC 2.4" Pulley, CFM Crank ODP, 42# injectors
New Berlin, WI 53151
$1300 just for the SVT JRSC

I was planning on putting this on my Contour. This is not a complete kit! Everything that is included is shown in the first picture. This may be a plus for the normal Zetec'er. The SVT hoses and brackets would be useless anyway.

The supercharger has every performance mod available. Crank overdrive pulley, supercharger overdrive pulley, and Focus SVT 67mm throttle body. I was shooting for 300HP with the FRPP head (which I also have for sale). I bought the SVT JRSC barely used. The rotors are in mint condition.

SVT JRSC $1300
FRPP 42# Injectors $75 (Used)

SOLD - Overdrive Crank Pulley $30 (Brand New)
SOLD - 2.4" JRSC Pulley $30 (Brand new)
SOLD - CFM 67mm SVT Throttle Body $200 (Brand New)

If you are interested in everything, I'd take $1350 for the remaining items. Shipping is extra.

There are a few missing parts. You can buy them from Moss Motors for $150 total. The List:

SVT JRSC $1300:

Mint rotors:

FRPP 42# Injectors $75 (Used)

Contact me at buttonpuncher AT gmail DOT com

Thanks,
Ben

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
pm bonedaddycustoms, i know he was looking for one

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, this is the Jackson Racing SVT supercharger for the SVT Focus Zetec.

It is missing all of the misc hoses, hardware, reservoir bracket, and black box. What I have is what is in the picture. That why I am selling it soo cheap.

For the mechanically inclined Focus owner, this would be a great way to save a chunk of change on a supercharger.

Thanks,
Ben

·
Registered
397 Posts
black box?

for an SVT it looks like if you bought this, + the miscellaneous parts all you would need is a tune.. no?

well if i was still interested in modding my SVT (willing to spend 2k into her) i would probably pick this up...

this is a good deal though!!! so.. BUMP!

·
Registered
397 Posts
BBK-ish?

I doubt a JRSC BBK + even some extras would be able to get 300whp... maybe 260whp at best.. but a JRSC BBK would only put out about 230whp at best. hmmm This is tempting though isn't it... hahaha hmmm what if i did.... 1k shipped?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts