Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,111 Posts
Got excited when it your profile said from KY.

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
Are these still available? might be able to arrange a local pick up. Also any pictures? Looks like the Craigs List posting has been pulled due to age.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Maybe dumb question since post is so old but do you still have these? If so what would you want to ship them SW FL? I just dented the hell out of one of mine so I'm kinda desperate to replace at least 1. Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am looking. What would you want to ship them to 34234? Are you willing to split the set? Technically only need two, one to replace the damaged and one spare. Let me know. Thanks.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Maybe dumb question since post is so old but do you still have these? If so what would you want to ship them SW FL? I just dented the hell out of one of mine so I'm kinda desperate to replace at least 1. Thanks.
Make a post in the ''want to buy'' section.

·
Registered
31 Posts
-i'd send you a PM, but for some reason, they have took that away from me, along with responding in WTB. i can get you an estimate if your interested in all four. would rather sell them all at once.......

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
^^ That's because you don't meet the requirements...

"There is a 25 Post count & 30-Day membership minimum before members are allowed to make classified posts and access to certain features on their account.

Once this is reached, it can sometimes take up to 24 hours to go through the system before a member will be allowed access to the Buy/Sell/Trade area.

Members who purposely make meaningless posts to reach the 25 post count limit may have those posts deleted without further notice. "

·
Registered
31 Posts
-well see thats what's wierd about it. if you look at my join date, back in 2013, i COULD do alot of those things then, that i cant do now. why? idk, so i dont post alot.

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
You have to have at least 25 posts in the other forum areas. Not sure how new or how much that changed from just 3 years ago but IIRC it's been that way for a while. It the combination of both posts and days.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts