Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Capaldi Racing currently has RS rear hatch wings in stock!

We would like to offer these as they are for those who may be interested. Wings come painted RS Blue minus lighting. If and when these parts become available we will have them posted for sale.

$150.00 ea plus shipping

(586)336-RACE

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Leo, if you need the third brake lamps, i know a Ford part number thats ava. here in the states that will work. PM me if you need it.

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
can we get a pic of what it looks like on the car?? IM sure that will help sell the units.

Mike, clear those darn messages!!! Do the FF.com affiliates have the same huge PM storage space that the mods do? if so, you have waaaaay too many PMs

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
2 or 4 bolts i forget...and double sided sticky tape. It does require some drilling to get it to fit though...

As for pics of it on the car, b16sir1991 and myself (just 2 people i know offhand) both have that wing on our cars so you can always check our galleries.

·
anti svt
2,731 Posts
are the bolts in the ends. i have an s2 spoiler on mine and it bolts on the top is this one the same or does it bolt on like the svt one?

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
It bolts up similiar to the svt one...not from the top of the hatch

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
But look through my pictures...cause the thing about the RS wing is that it does cover quite a bit of the top of the hatch...so it may cover enough to go over the holes from your s2 wing. I just can't say for certain it will cause i've never personally seen a focus with an s2 wing upclose.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
damn good price! if i didnt have an svt wing id jump on that!

·
Stock
5,040 Posts
Oh, damn sexy. Hopefully my car will be running soon so I know if I can afford one. I really want one too! How long are these going to be available? Hmm I could pick one up at one of the detroit meets...

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
please post a picture on a car! the price is good. i am curious to change my car's paint job. does anyone have a link to rs blue color?

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
please post a picture on a car! the price is good. i am curious to change my car's paint job. does anyone have a link to rs blue color?
just do a search here or on google for the rs focus.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts