Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Capaldi Racing currently has RS front Fascia's in stock!

We would like to offer these as they are for those who may be interested. Fascia's come painted RS Blue minus lighting and grilles. If and when these parts become available we will have them posted for sale.

RS front fenders required for proper fitment of these fascia's.

$250.00 ea plus shipping

(586)336-RACE

·
Registered
441 Posts
So is there any place to get the lighting and the gills for the front bumper? I am very interested in picking up the front end for my car but would want to make sure I get everything to include the gills and lights as well.

Also what about the side skirts for the car

·
12 years strong
6,882 Posts
they look pretty good. they are just a bit bigger to keep spec with US standards, but other than its an exact replica. i have the F2 rear bumper bein painted right now at ford so keep a look out for a thread in the showroom around this time next weekend. i also have F2's side skirts. but if u do decide to go with them, please be careful. their customer service is absolute crap and it took them 5 months to get me my rear bumper.

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
and also, i was advised by a friend from here that's actually doing my body work, not to get f2 pieces as there are often fitment issues requiring more work and labor and money, lol.

this is a true ford RS piece. it should fit darn near perfect if everything is lined up correctly. they're rare. they're highly desirable. they're beautiful. and these guys are selling the biggest, most highly priced parts for amazing prices that probably haven't been seen on this side of the atlantic.

·
12 years strong
6,882 Posts
^^yeah u cant get any better than a real RS piece but, these are already blue and if u dont have a blue focus, ur gonna hafta pay more to get the paint stripped and then painted again. i myself havent had any fitment issue with the F2 pieces..(crosses fingers)lol.

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
does anyone sell the replicas for cheap?? id get the one you guys have but i think it would look wierd with a wifde front and a narrow rear???

·
Registered
341 Posts
Don't mean to threadjack but if you guys ever get any of the RS upper grilles in please let me know I have the money waiting to buy one.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts