Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the stock flexpipe rob mad HP with my new cossie header? They say the wait will be 6 weeks and I am generally patient but not that patient!

If it will make a huge difference..does anybody have a recommendation on where to find a sweet flex pipe???

woo!

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Egz...yhou always come through! Is it THAT important to my focus' power?

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
I don't think it would be THAT bad but you won't see the best gains if you were to have the flex also... You should be ok if you don't want to go else where to get the flex [:D]

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm just gonna buy it from new edge perf. I hope THEY have some left since both FS AND cosworth don't have any!

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
Give Tony a call tomorrow. And be prepared for a conversation. [;)]

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ALRIGHT I gave Tony a call..very nice guy! Apparently I got the last cossie flex pipe in captivity! LOL...sometimes my luck surprises me but usually it sucks! Anyways thanks Egz and Sharon!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Egz said:
Give Tony a call tomorrow. And be prepared for a conversation. [;)]
haha, yeah tony is a talker, he will never let you get away with just placing an order. Good guy though, i recommend him.

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sure thing smoke! We'll set up a meeting place maybe out on the coast or something cause I wanna take some pictures with the ocean in the BR and I know just where to go *cough* 15th street del mar *cough*

·
Registered
367 Posts
yeah man, just PM me whenever. No school and work is only about 17 hrs. a week, so I find myself without anything to do quite a bit nowadays

1 - 11 of 11 Posts