Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or sale:

Pro Dynamic front and rear suspension kit for 00-05 Ford Focus

Virginia, MN.

Price: 350 plus shipping

email: [email protected]

I am selling this Pro Dynamic kit that has been on my car for two weeks/200 miles. I have all the original boxes. This kit was originally purchased by forum member LOADED from Massive when they had their sale. I purchased the kit from LOADED BNIB and uninstalled. I have put the front springs in place using a spring compressor, so they are ready to install.

I'm going to go with a coil over setup instead, so I'm going to offload this kit.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not interested in trades at this point… thank you…

Suspension handles VERY similar to the stock SVT setup, but is a tad stiffer… and obviously lower.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks buddy. Absolutely something I'm looking for; don't quite have the money in a budget for it yet. Maybe in a couple weeks if it's still for sale.

I also hate to keep asking for details but do you happen to know the model numbers for the pieces (for the springs and shock/struts). I'd just like to make sure it's the dynamics and not the stock SVT ones.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does this kit also include the rear springs?
Correct, it is a FULL kit with front and rear springs and front and rear dampers. This was a kit sold to another forum member, locally, by Massive this past fall/winter when they were selling what seems to be the last of the full kits. Springs can be found, but the dampers are getting more difficult to find.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Focus Springs: # M-5560-ZXM

Focus Damper: # M-18000-ZXM

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sale pending

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Interested... Do you have image of the kit now? And how much shipped to 60446? Thanks!
Items are boxed up and ready to ship… waiting on the potential buyer to return my messages. Thanks!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
item SOLD

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I keep coming in here and having my dreams smashed! LOL Scroll down to the bottom and SOLD!

Sorry sir, didn't mean to be a "Dream Smasher" [bigcry]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts