Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
still FS: Precision turbo kit Svt or Zetec $1800

Its a precision turbo kit that I put on my SVT I made a new pipe from the intercooler to the TB pipe, I also made a new 2.5in downpipe, The kit is complete and is perfect working order. It has a greddy type s bov, faze boost and air fuel gauge and a 2 pod apiler, The waste gate is set at 10 psi. I have all the original pipes so this kit will work with either the Svt or the Zetec. At 10psi my SVT made 255wheel hp and 236tq on a very safe tune. The Kit is still on my svt so i dont have any pic of it off the car yet.

Im asking $2500 for the kit. Do to 2 people bailing on me I will only do payments if I am given a $500 non refundable down payment.
feel free to pm me with questions

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im not sure what the mileage is on it I have put 4k on it and it was in perfect condition when it was installed 3 months the turbo had 0 shaft play. This kit is going ready to install on any svt or zetec. All you have need to do is take it to be tuned. This is a 100% complete kit in excellent condition.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
so how would this fit up to a zetec? the IM is different and the tb sits in a different location, so how would that work???

·
Registered
535 Posts
interested if it will fit on my zetec atx

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
so how would this fit up to a zetec? the IM is different and the tb sits in a different location, so how would that work???
interested if it will fit on my zetec atx
The intake manifold and the throttle body location doesn't matter guys. He has the charge piping to fit either vehicle. Custom bending can be done easily too.

I still want that MAF tube if a non-svt buyer scoops up the rest of the stuff.

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
^^I would edit your post and take your phone number out of there and PM it to him instead. You wouldn't want anyone to track your number back to your address and F with your car. Never know with people nowadays....

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This will fit zetec with atx. This was a Zetec kit I made a new pipe to adapt it to the svt. This does come with everything, its bolt on and go to the tuner, 42lb injectors, Mafia, predator, even going to throw in my boost and af gages with the apliller.

·
Registered
535 Posts
does this come with a down pipe that connects to the stock flex pipe? any pics under or of the turbo? thanks dude

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes this comes with everything you will need it is a 100% full turbo kit. Its bolt on and go get it tuned you need nothing else other then a tune.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts