227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
a. Item Description: Focus brochures, US
b. Location: San Antonio, Texas
c. Asking Prices: See ad.
d. Related Photos: See ad
e. Person placing ad: Dayna2.3

Need an original Ford brochure to go with your car? Here are the choices:

Focus, 2003, includes rare 2 page insert on Focus 2.3L PZEV Engine Option, full line color brochure, perfect, 25 pages, $45.00 including shipping and PayPal.

Focus SVT, 2004, exclusive SVT only color brochure, perfect, 12 pages, $40.00 including shipping and PayPal.

Focus, 2004, includes exclusive 2 ½ pages of Focus SVT, full line color brochure, perfect, 23 pages, $40.00, including shipping and PayPal.

Focus Accessories, 2004, includes exclusive SVT Focus accessories, perfect, 13 pages, $40.00 including shipping and PayPal.

Focus, 2005, including Focus ST, full line color brochure, perfect, 23 pages, $40.00, including shipping and PayPal.

Focus, 2006, including Focus ST & SAP, full line color brochure, perfect, 23 pages, $40.00, including shipping and PayPal.

Focus, 2007, including Focus ST & SAP, full line color brochure, perfect, 18 pages, $40.00, including shipping and PayPal.

1. Personal check (2 weeks to clear)
2. Cashiers check
3. Money order
4. Now accepting PayPal!

All prices are PayPal prices.

·
Premium Member
6,581 Posts
I don't mean to be rude my friend, but you are asking far too much money for these. They can be had for $5-$10 on Ebay. I'm interested in the '03 and '04 brochures (the ones with the silver sedan on them) if you're willing to come down in price.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't mean to be rude my friend, but you are asking far too much money for these. They can be had for $5-$10 on Ebay. I'm interested in the '03 and '04 brochures (the ones with the silver sedan on them) if you're willing to come down in price.
CaysE, yes, please send me a PM.

Thank you. Dayna2.3

·
Lurking
1,999 Posts
i like the pic of the 07 one... that girl looks like she was just laughing at the car like this is your ride and the guy has a look of crap! yea :(..lol

·
Banned
152 Posts

Im with you one this cayse I would take both of the ones with the svt along with the silverones if you did not get them!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The brochures are still available and I am open to negotiations on price. Please send a PM!

·
Registered
186 Posts
If I knew I good have gotten $40 a pop for focus brochure's I would have saved them all! I'm going to head up front and grab a handfull for future sales....

glws...these are crazy prices

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, I have been collecting all makes of original car brochures for many years. Some of the early Corvette and Mustang brochures are very rare. Pick up a few 2010 Focus brochures for your collection.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts