Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
SUPER FAST
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I live in MO 63108.I have a set of 01 16in rims and tires for sale they are sprayed gunmetal by yours truely using all the correct steps clear coat etc. Im looking to get rid of them for $150( OBO)+you pay to ship. They have the firehawks they came with (lowpros) and one of the tires is brand new(less than 1,000 miles) and the other 3 need to be replaced also one of the wheels is also missing a center cap. These wheels are no longer on my car but pics of them on my car are in my gallery I will post newer pics in the next day or so. Thanks[wave]

·
Registered
488 Posts
I am interested in pics and a possible shipping quote to 19734.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Where in MO are you? NM... you are in Saint Louis!

Would you be willing to meet half way? I live in Bentonville, Arkansas, and I am looking for a set of winter rims.

·
SUPER FAST
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I figure these pictures should cover it obviously the wheels are dirty and i will clean them before they are sold...all wheels are in perfect condition with no bends and little to no curb rash at least none that i can see pictured...pm with more questions thanks.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
SUPER FAST
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i still have the rims but a sale is pending but hes not answering my emails so let me know if your intrested this monday and they are yours!

·
SUPER FAST
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BUMP! rims and tires are still for sale this is a great deal all rims are in good condition and one of the tires has at least 90% of the tread left for 150 this is a steal!!!! shipping will prob be around 100 for ground....let me know if you are intrested shoot me a PM thanks!

·
SUPER FAST
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump some one has to want some track rims or some winter rims for cheap somebody needs these priced to sell!!!!

·
SUPER FAST
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump These Rims Are 150 Im Givin Em Away!!! Shipping Will Only Be 25 A Wheel To Us....take These Off My Hands Ppl!!

·
SUPER FAST
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very Motivated Seller Someone Buy These Ive Had A Lot Of Intrest But People Dont Follow Through These Are A Steal!!!! Pickup Available!!!!!!!! Buy Now!

·
SUPER FAST
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah ill sell just the rims but the thing is how do i take the tires off i rather not pay to do that but if you really want them there yours VERY MOTIVATED TO SELL get back to me

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hey i was wondering if the bolt pattern is 4x108 i would like to replace my stock tempo wheels i was wondering what the shipping would be to 66047 with and without tires? also what are you loking to get out of the rims if htey are still for sale? you cam email me at [email protected]

thank you very much!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hey i was wondering if the bolt pattern is 4x108 i would like to replace my stock tempo wheels i was wondering what the shipping would be to 66047 with and without tires? also what are you loking to get out of the rims if htey are still for sale? you cam email me at [email protected]

thank you very much!
yes they are 4x108 they are off a focus, not to sound sarcastic or anything just helping out.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.