Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*fs Full Kaminari Lip Kit*

Frount lip, side skirts and rear for sell. All pieces should be painted. Paint is scratched buy pieces are mint. I'm taking all offers and trades concidered as well. Located in Pittsburgh, local will be great but will ship at buyers expence. I will deliver with in 1 hour of Pittsburgh. Located in 15222. [email protected]

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
what are you looking to get for it? i love about 2 hours from pittsburgh, and would be willing to pick it up.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I'll throw in my virginity as well.......

But seriously, I'd love to buy it. I already posted my email.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The kit is selling new for 800 with out shipping. See link below:

http://kaminari.com/products/00Focus2DRLip.htm

I'm looking to get around 500 OR BEST OFFER for it. I would also like to sell the whole kit at once but I might be able to part it out.

I am still looking for a race header/svt header and flex pipe combo as well as the svt rear lip.

I ALSO NEED THE FRONT OEM GFX LIP and would be willing to trade for Kaminari plus a little cash.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Um guys, if you don't like his price then keep the crap out of his thread or posts will start getting deleted.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
called and left you a voice mail, call me back tomorrow (saturday) about picking it up, i think i found a good place to meet up at. [thumb]

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.