Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling all my parts of the ST, I have the below available. I had all of these on my 06 ZX4 ST with the Ford Racing Suspension Kit and the car felt like it was on rails. Pictures to follow soon.

Red Saleen Rear Sway Bar with energy End links and poly bushings/brackets: SOLD!

Massive Rear Stress Bar (Red): SOLD

Red Saleen Front Stress Bar: SOLD

·
Registered
133 Posts
Does the rear sway bar come with the entire mounting brackets and hardware needed for a non factory equipped rear sway bar? My car didn't come with one stock it's an 05 sedan SE.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Does the rear sway bar come with the entire mounting brackets and hardware needed for a non factory equipped rear sway bar? My car didn't come with one stock it's an 05 sedan SE.
ounds like you need the cradle brackets to mount the sway bar.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
No, you would need the cradle brackets as mentioned above.....
He would jf his car didn't come w/ a rear bar to start w/ as he stated. Or he'd need to switchout the cradle.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Must be a rare part because there's very little info online about the Saleen rear sway bar. I've seen the front strut bars before and heard that they're really good. GLWS!

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
PM sent

1 - 11 of 11 Posts