Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title. Cosworth Manual tranny flex pipe.

these are going for 125$ plus shipping now. i am looking for 100$ shipped i.e. meaning you pay 100$ and ill ship it to you.

this has never been used. i was going to use it, but i decided i am going to go boost. so i wont need it, its been sitting as a mantle piece for about 3 months now, during which i decided to go boost. so its up for grabs.

PM here or e-mailed me at [email protected]

thanks!

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

theres a picture for anyone... that picture is off steedafocus.com i dont have a digital camera readily available to take an actual picture of it.

and it is 2.5inch mandrel bent tubing ceramic coated.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hon, at least this'll bump your post. Do you think there would be any noticeable gains putting this on a stock exhaust?? I've got a Cossie Intake and completely stock exhaust.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ive heard it may help throttle response... but you would need to lay under your car and make sure you have the 2 piece header... because some of the 2.0L duratecs have a 1 piece header.. where the flex pipe and header are one.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well klondike you seem to be the most interested, so im sure it'll still be around. but ill hold it temp until friday night for you.

·
Registered
649 Posts
yeah, please buy this Icecream, so I'm no longer tempted.

on that note....I'll offer $80 shipped for the time being if Klondike doesn't buy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts