Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Edit* car is still complete(as per the pictures) only parting if someone one buys the entire driveline or interior first.
Lowering price to **$1000** for the entire thing. I don't have time to Part it out.
Again, unless someone wants the entire driveline or interior like I have described below I will not part.

Parting out a complete svt focus.
91,496 miles, runs perfect.
Interior is mint, no cigaret burns or stains.
Has factory subwoofer
Sunroof
Will sell car complete if interested. (No title, it was a salvaged rebuild)
Anything you see is for sale, just ask.
Front bumper and grill were replaced with regular focus parts.
Rear bumper and side skirts are svt and in decent condition.

Items sold
Factory svt wheels (wheels in picture are available)
gauge cluster

Prices are OBO
$500 for complete interior, super clean, no tears, holes or stains. including everything svt specific, I mean everything.
$1000 for complete drivetrain, includes harness, ecu, axles, intake manifold, intake manifold runner control, trans, shifter, and anything else you can think of, just ask.

Located in Maryland 21901
Only shipping the small stuff, large items are pick up only.
Car is complete.
For a faster response text me but only if you are serious and ready to buy. 443-350-3336

Attachments

·
w/ my magic bag
29,452 Posts
Salvaged title, cause the insurance can't find or locate a svt front bumper perhaps? What the price of the complete car? Looks like a great car in the pix's. GLWS.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It has no title because of an airbag light issue. Won't pass inspection to be issued a new salvaged title. Needs a airbag module or something. It has new air bags and all too.
Was asking $1500 for the entire car and I can help deliver it up to so far.
Yes, the car in incredibly clean on the inside and under the hood. The front end was repainted and wasn't the best paint job tho.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Perfect for someone wanted to swap the drivetrain and interior into their regular focus tho.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Car is still complete. (Minus svt wheels and front bumper)
Would rather sell the whole thing for $1000. I just want it gone, I don't feel like parting it out since everyone just wants one little thing.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,452 Posts
Car is still complete. (Minus svt wheels and front bumper)
Would rather sell the whole thing for $1000. I just want it gone, I don't feel like parting it out since everyone just wants one little thing.
Throw it in the vehicles for sale section......

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This section is for vehicles for parts. I have a vehicle...for parts.
If I post this in the vehicles for sale I'm sure there will be someone who will bitch because it doesn't have a title. Lol

·
Lurking...
2,180 Posts
This section is for vehicles for parts. I have a vehicle...for parts.
If I post this in the vehicles for sale I'm sure there will be someone who will bitch because it doesn't have a title. Lol
You misunderstand.

Vehicle for parts: You have a vehicle that you are willing to part out yourself. Someone MAY offer to buy the entire parts car but that is on them and not what this section is necessarily for.

vehicle for sale: You have a vehicle that you want to sell as a whole. As long as you provide all the info the buyer, Just mention in your ad that you don't have the title, wheels, front bumper and post pics. People come to this section to buy cars whole/mostly whole.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Whole car sold today for $1000.
Thanks for all the interest.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts