Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
focus sports are nice. a little pricey when u get the ceramic coating. nice to be original though. to be honest. all catbacks 2.25 and 2.5" mandrel bent will show similar gains. it just comes down to what u want looks and sound wise. hope this helps.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I like the Bosal. A lot of people on this forum either have Borla's or Magnaflow's. Magnaflow's are just cheaper and apparently the quality of a borla is better but they are both stainless steel.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
get the Borla

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Solaris said:
get the Borla

Ok Solaris I respect your opinion but just saying GET THE BORLA doesent help me for shït, Ok people the question on this post is your opinion of the FOCUS SPORT catback its adv/disvantages. Thanks to many who have provided helpfull info. Solaris I really would like to know why you think the borla is the best way to go over the Focus sport ect.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
focusport is aluminumized, tp me aluminumized=gay, many others will tell you this, its Stainless or nothing.........go Borla or even MBRP

·
Registered
281 Posts
Well I trust that they use 14 gauge aluminized steel instead of the traditional 16 gauge stainless steel. Honestly the ONLY system I've heard of that rust VERY quick and even rusts from the inside out is the Dynomax exhaust systems. Otherwise I think you should be fine with the focus sport although yes they are a bit pricey.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
focus sport ends up just under 400 i think with the cermaic coating. a little over with the stealth option. they dont list all the prices on the site so just act like you are checking out and it will tell u. i personally would only trust stainless steel. ive seen a handful of dif aluminized steels rust on my friends foci and trucks and whatnot. not sure how much the ceramic coating helps. but in the end of the focus sports options ur paying as much as u could for a borla thats a stainless and 2.5"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts