Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after my exhaust being installed for over a month, I decided to take some pics after I finished tinting my taillights......This is a very light tint....I wanted it so I don't get notice by any popo in the area......

Before:

After tint:

Exhaust ones:

Took me all day to do the taillights, they are done as per a method described on [FJ].....Hope you guys licky....'cause I do...:)

Peace..........

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
no I think FS stands for focus sport.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Focuzsport:
The Euro plate is the one I had in France. I decided to hang it on my ZX3 for old memories....
Since VA requires the car to have both, front and back, licence plate I couldn't do only one in the front.

Therefore, if I wanted to put it up, it would have to be under the VA tag one....

My friend from Belgium had his back on after seeing mine....:)
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2709&highlight=froggie

sexy2002svt..no I am not selling them but I can tell you how to do it or you can pay me to do yours...:)

Peace.......

·
Registered
219 Posts
Your tails look sweet! You mentioned something about cops not noticing....is it illegal to tint them? Also, if I'm not mistaken, you have the same badass wheels that I have!

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess up to a certain point it isn't...but pushing it all black could draw attention ........Yeah, I got tight wheels...they are 16 inch rims direct from the Ford factory.....I look so pimped out with them that even girls come up to me for no reasons...:)

Peace..........

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
"Hope you guys licky....'cause I do...:)"

You licky?? Hmmm... might have to get your number then... LOL

Looks great! I wish I had the time, funds and space to do that to my tails!!
You offered to do Sexy's... Can you do mine??? I can be sexy too?! LOL

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
looks great, i think i'm gonna be ordering my FS cat-back here real soon. how's it sound?

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Really deep tone...I love it....
Sure I can do you......I mean your tail of course...taillights that was...:)...You'll just have to swing by my place if you ever meet up with Brian at his place......:)

Thanks for the comments......

Peace............

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I saw that guy's thread awhile back, that's why I asked. I'm planning on doing this, but how much does the tint dim the light output? I'd like to go as dark as his, but I don't wanna get rocked by the popo. Also, how did you get them apart? Razor blade and some heat?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Looks nice to me!

And there ain't nuttin' wrong with the stock wheels....:p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts