Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Probably a little pricey for most people to bite, considering you can get lights from The Lighting Firm for around that price.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Probably a little pricey for most people to bite, considering you can get lights from The Lighting Firm for around that price.
Thank you for the feedback. I suspect that's the case. I'm amazed that a retrofit store would retrofit headlights for $500! Last I shopped around it was all in the $1000+ range

I hate to hack the lights out since they are a nice working set but I think I might go down that route and sell the projectors, bulbs and ballasts separately for another person's retrofit

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
No problem. I was extremely surprised as well, though the HID set is close to the $1000 mark. Very nice headlight build GLWS.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Thank you for the feedback. I suspect that's the case. I'm amazed that a retrofit store would retrofit headlights for $500! Last I shopped around it was all in the $1000+ range

I hate to hack the lights out since they are a nice working set but I think I might go down that route and sell the projectors, bulbs and ballasts separately for another person's retrofit
Looks like my offer was too low then? :p

They can get built pretty inexpensively at this point, especially if you use your own stock headlight assemblies.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like my offer was too low then? :p

They can get built pretty inexpensively at this point, especially if you use your own stock headlight assemblies.
A little because at that price I'm tempted to hack up the lights so I can steal the connectors for my next project: http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460953&highlight=

I'll take your offer if I you include your stock lights so I can hack those up for the connectors. :) Especially since you are local

Let me know

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
A little because at that price I'm tempted to hack up the lights so I can steal the connectors for my next project: http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460953&highlight=

I'll take your offer if I you include your stock lights so I can hack those up for the connectors. :) Especially since you are local

Let me know
Ouch, sorry, no, that's an imputed value of a bit over $600 ($200 cash + $420 or so buying the OEM lights from Village Ford).

I wish you luck though!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lowered the price! I need these gone before I hack them up tomorrow. Make an offer especially if you are local.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts