Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am selling my 2003 screaming yellow SVTF. it has 120k mi. and comes equipped with the EAP package. has black heated recaro seats, engine block heater, HID headlights, power everything, Borla catback w/ hi-flow cat pipe and an AEM cold air intake. Everything else is stock. Paint is about a 9 outta 10 and has 2 brand new nitto neogen tires, other two are about 80% tread. Had the timing belt and water pump replaced by ford at 105k and i am the 2nd owner. car runs strong and i have zero issues with it.

asking $6,000 or best offer...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Damn I wish I wish I wish I lived remotely close to California! Would LOVE to have this car!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Is it bad I'm trying to think of people I could visit in Cali then drive the car back to Canada haha... Plus our dollars higher than yours right now lmao

·
Registered
624 Posts
this car is so friggin nice looking, I really wish I had the cash for this. I have always loved the yellow on the SVTF. Good luck with the sale on this and congrats to the new owner on a very nice purchase

·
Registered
36 Posts
Looks good man I'm the guy that texted you tonight. I'll come by tommorrow to check it out if im contacting you im serious I wont waste you time or mine.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts