Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/bothell-ford-focus-svt-eap/6807683618.html

Hi, my name is Ryan and for sale is my 2003 SVT EAP in CD Silver. The car has basically every Bolt-on you could do to a N/A SVT. I also have every single STOCK PART to change this vehicle back to stock including the original EAP wheels, EAP HID headlights, air intake, TB, full exhaust, stock catalytic converters, motor mounts, shifter counter weight, brake rotors, rear wiper assembly, etc. the list goes on and on. I also have RECEIPTS for all performance purchases and maintenance on the car!

Price: $6000 obo FOR EVERYTHING. I'd recommend bringing a truck for the extra parts.

Mileage:123XXX
•I have owned the car since 61000mi.
•Has only received Royal Purple synthetic oil since that point.

Number of previous owners: 2
•I, the third owner, have owned since 2010

Title: Clean

Interior: 9.5/10
•Sunroof switch only works in one direction but sunroof still has full functionality and range.
•Steeda short throw shifter with Steeda Knob

Exterior:8.5/10
•It is a 16 year old vehicle with some small door dings and paint chips. All in all it passes the 20/20 test with perfection!
•BAT INC Euro Roofrack
•BAT INC Euro Grill
•Hella HID headlights
•EBay clear side markers
•Hacksaw shorty antenna
•Weathertech tinted window deflector
•Rear windshield wiper delete
•Aftermarket wheels and tires from tire rack

Maintenance: 10/10
•timing belt done at 90k at FSWerks (So. Cal.)
•Brakes/rotors at 90k at FSWerks
•CFM revised Thermostat at 90k at FSWerks
•LUK Clutch at Bill Pierre Ford within last 3-4 years and 15-25k miles.
•Sway bar endlinks (2years ago)
•Rebuilt IMRC (2years ago)
•Oil changed every 3-5k miles with Royal Purple.

Performance:
•AEM Cold air intake
•CFM 67mm TB
•VF Engineering Polyurethane motor mounts.
•CFM off road pipe with MIL cheater(passes emissions all day)
•CFM 2.5" flex pipe
•FSWerks 2.5" stealth exhaust
•Front and Rear FSWerks strut bars.
•FSWerks lightweight under-drive pulleys
•CFM 180* Thermostat
•Tuned by Tom

I'm sure I may be missing some pieces as this is just what I could think of off the top of my head.

All in all a bitchin car but I just don't have the need for multiple vehicles. It has only been driven maybe 100 miles in the past year! Please contact me, Ryan, at four25445465seven

6000$obo

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
im very confused as to why I can post here buy not in BST vehicle for sale....was just trying to test it....not sure how to delete post now.

·
FUBARCUS
7,769 Posts
I moved this to the BST area for you. I cannot see your permissions but you should be able to post. I have reached out to other mods for further assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts