Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold

Update: 2-8-15 The SVT is sold.

29,500 Actual Miles
2nd owner
Silver with Red/Blk int
No Accidents or paint work
Clean carfax, can provide.
Car is in fantastic shape inside and out.
Garage kept

Options:
Audiophile Pkg
Winter Pkg
Moonroof

I bought this car a few months ago. This car was my daily, as chance would have it, I ended up picking up a Acura RDX Turbo SH-AWD over the weekend. The RDX will now serve as my daily, so I am selling the SVT.

The SVT was 100% Bone stock when I bought it. I just completed the following maintenance on the Focus.

New MSD wires
New Ford Platinum Plugs
New AFE Dry-Flow Filter
Upgraded the Thermostat housing to the Contour unit.
Replaced the serpentine belt, and pullies. (Ford OEM parts used, wasn't required, just completed it as PM)

Also installed Silverstar Ultra light bulbs.

Also included with the sale:

Alloy wheel/Blizzak Tire Winter Set
All parts necessary for the timing belt change (OEM Ford)

More Pics: On winter wheel setup (OEM SVTs In Storage)

Interior:

SOLD

Title in hand, no trades.

Post or PM if you have any questions. Thanks.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Pictures of inside car? Nice ride 29k!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
8k is normally pretty high for a SVTf, but with those kind of miles, thats a hell of a deal. GLWS!
Thanks. Also, alot of PM has been already done. Nearly 1K worth. It really is a great car, but wanted an RDX for awhile, finally found a decent with lower miles. 30K. Which is more miles than my SVT. [:D]

Pictures of inside car? Nice ride 29k!
Thanks. Interior is mint. With the weather, and my work hours its been hard to have some light for pictures. I will try to post more pictures this weekend.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Wow, super low mileage, like new svt. glws.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
That's incredible! That averages out to less than 2500 miles a year...
Yea^^^^^ for someone wanting a like new svtf, here you go,,,,,

·
Registered
0 Posts
I am very interested in your car. My last SVTF , my third, was just totaled 12/26/14. However, one thing I learned is that cars from snow country can have serious rust problems, even low mileage ones, depending on storage. So, please either send me or post pics of the underhood area and the undercarriage. I really like these cars and would like to have another. I had just replaced the motor (62k on 117k car), timing belt and clutch on the car a week before it was totaled.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I just realized that the email address in my profile was old and had to edit it after I sent this message. I would hope that will apply to any PM you send. If you get no response, lmk through the thread. TIA.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just realized that the email address in my profile was old and had to edit it after I sent this message. I would hope that will apply to any PM you send. If you get no response, lmk through the thread. TIA.
I took more pictures over the weekend, the snow storm and superbowl kept me occupied the rest of the weekend. I will get them hosted tonight.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I am very interested in your car. My last SVTF , my third, was just totaled 12/26/14. However, one thing I learned is that cars from snow country can have serious rust problems, even low mileage ones, depending on storage. So, please either send me or post pics of the underhood area and the undercarriage. I really like these cars and would like to have another. I had just replaced the motor (62k on 117k car), timing belt and clutch on the car a week before it was totaled.
Added a bunch more pics in the OP.

Here are the shots you requested.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Do you have photos of the rear and front subframes?
Do any of the pictures above cover any it? Those were all the ones I took of the undercarriage. I have more of the door jams and strut towers.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry, for some reason I didn't see the last photo.
No worries, I added them.

If anyone has any questions, just let me know.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts