So mote be it
8,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a. Focus Wheels '00-11 16" Cougar 6 spoke wheels
b. 43229
c. Your Asking Price: $200

e. Person placing ad: rambleon84
f. Contact via pm or email ( my FF username ) @gmail.com

These were optional equipment on the last gen of the Mercury Cougar. They fit 2000-11 Focus as well as Cougar/Contour's that were 4x108. They are et46 and are 6.5" wide, so very focus friendly fitment. They clear SVT front brakes (I have them and so did the previous owner)

Here is what they looked like from Ford/Mercury:

They currently have Dunlop Winter (sports or 3d's i think) tires 205.55 but they have hit the winter wear bars and cant be considered winter tires any more. I will post pictures individual pictures of the wheels/tires later. They came to me sprayed black in need of a refinish but i hit them with some Plasti-dip instead; they have a base coat of flat black and finished with a gun metal gray with metalizer on top (makes them sparkle a bit.)

Here are the wheels in their full winter glory:
(/\flat black here)

I only ever used them as winter wheels. I do not want to ship, its a pain shipping wheels/tires together. I will drive 80miles to meet you if you are interested. I picked up a third set of wheels earlier this year and dont have a need for these. I will not be removing the tires, if you just want the wheels, consider the tires a bonus (autocross special!)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey I know you said you don't want to ship.... I'd LOVE to have these, becasue I like the looks of them when the car is dropped down on them. I have been looking locally,and they are just not around. Hell, I have a buddy in Springboro Ohio that would probably meet you to get them, and then he could ship them to me.

·
Registered
0 Posts
i know the wheels are now sold, but i have a set that are that i powdercoated and was wondering what options we have for centercaps? thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts