Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
If you still have this on the 1st ill buy it.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Hysterical, I know- I am serious about it being on the 1st though as I am broke atm. As for payment method, id prefer to use a money order as I owe paypal money and are not going to get straight with them for this cluster.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hysterical, I know- I am serious about it being on the 1st though as I am broke atm. As for payment method, id prefer to use a money order as I owe paypal money and are not going to get straight with them for this cluster.
yeah I replied before I read what you wrote exactly. [8]

I can do a MO if/when the time comes.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I may be interested in it if nobody else goes for it, even though I have already done the tach cluster swap in my car, mainly as the orange printing (temperature high mark and kmh printing) is a bit faded (car it came from didn't have a drivers door so it got all the wonderful UV rays hitting down on it during the late morning to later afternoon as the car was facing north in the yard), minor issue but for the right price, why not?

Unless somebody knows what to use to restore it of course, that would save from having to pull the cluster apart and realign the needles, again :).

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Been selling parts for 20+ years, no dibs, holding...etc Person who puts money in my hands first gets it. Been burned way to many times. I know I'm a n00b here but that is just the way I operate.

Plus shipping to you would be cheaper. [:D]

·
Registered
611 Posts
If I hadn't already bought a tach cluster, cloned my original clusters data to it, and properly aligned all of the needles, I would be all over it especially just to take care of some faded printing I don't even use :) .

Thinking about trying to use an orange permanent marker or something, but perhaps I will start my own thread asking about it.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Might as well put that on hold for me. The first is coming shortly and I will have a money order in the main to you soon enough. If you'd send me an address, once I get it and put that in the mail- I will PM you a tracking number..

·
Registered
753 Posts
Ive not sent the money ordrr yet so its open game.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Ive sent payment.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Should be in your mailbox this coming Monday.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I received the cluster.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Aaaannnnnddddd the lights in the cluster have went out...

[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts