Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yesterday I was hit and because the airbags went off it’s going to be written off. If not for them, I’d still have a good car and no injuries. (I’m talking to Ford about that.) Mechanically everything is perfect...radiator, engine, electric stuff, no frame damage. It still drives great. If you have a donor car, you can put it back on the road without a salvage title. It needs front bumper, headlights, hood, windshield, and airbags. I don’t have the money for salvage parts and I’d hate to see this hard-to-find car (I searched for over a year) go to waste.
2001 SE wagon 5-spd
VIN: 1FAHP36371W252964
CA: 4SFJ348
“Light Sapphire Blue Metallic,” grey interior
2.0l Zetec, 5-spd
137,000 miles
Second owner
Bought new & serviced at Encinitas Ford (according to CarFax)
San Diego County car
PW, PL, PM, AC, CD, cruise, alloys, keyless/alarm, roof rack (tonneau cover and floor mats are missing)
Factory original key and clicker
Dark tint rear windows
Owner’s manuals w/ folder and FSMs
I bought it Jan. 30, 2019. Since then new: timing belt, water pump, fuel pump/float/filter, tires, brakes, suspension, throttle cable, full tune-up (plugs, wires, coil pack, injectors, filters, full-synthetic high-mileage oil), even a DashMat. I have records for everything except gas.
Make me an offer. Located in San Diego, Ca.
Scott Weselis
619/228-4127
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Thats a shame.
I also so have a Zetec 5-speed wagon. Id be interested if you were closer. Im on the opposite coast.
Paul

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I signed the paperwork to write off the Wagon. Then I hit the web. I found another one almost exactly the same (8000 more miles and no cruise control) here in San Diego. I bought it. ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts