Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased 2 2015 Ford Focus's in the early part of 2016. Afew months later we noticed shifting problems in both, brought them both to the dealership and both were fixed.. I dnt remember what exactly was replaced. Earlier this yr both cars were giving us trouble yet once again. We returned with one to the dealership..they fixed other problems we were having but didnt have time to check the transmission issue. we ended up trading that car in.3 days ago I brought the other in and the technician told me it was a clutch issue this time and my warranty expired at 60,000 and my car was at 78,000 so would cost me 1700 to repair it.I was recently told here was an extended warranty onthat yr focus because of the same issues yet the dealership is telling me yes there is but my car is not covered. I called Ford directly and I was told hey will have to look further into it see if my car fits into the extended warranty program. Isnt the extended program up to 100000 miles? So why would my car not be included?

·
Registered
861 Posts
Looking at one non-Ford site, it states that "only certain VINs" are covered. If your 2015 was built after the mid-production year update, it may not be covered. Call another dealer. They should be able to tell you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts