·
Super Moderator
8,853 Posts
Bruh... I can't even get drunk right now. 1 week

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

·
Minty!
6,610 Posts
It took some dicking around to break it loose. I didn't go over 10mph but it still felt pretty solid and responsive. Although I couldn't get used to all poly mounts like that.

I'm on the fence about looking for a Zetec or Duratec car. The zetec is simpler and can look very nice since theres lots of parts for them, but they are kind of boring. The dtecs I don't know much about but with a few bolt ons I believe a 2.3 would be a blast... I drove one yesterday as well and I just love the response they give even bone stock.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Anyone know where the best place to get SVT axles is currently? I have a bearing that's howling (which isn't even that old...blah), and the CV boot is torn, so I want to change the axle too.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
It took some dicking around to break it loose. I didn't go over 10mph but it still felt pretty solid and responsive. Although I couldn't get used to all poly mounts like that.

I'm on the fence about looking for a Zetec or Duratec car. The zetec is simpler and can look very nice since theres lots of parts for them, but they are kind of boring. The dtecs I don't know much about but with a few bolt ons I believe a 2.3 would be a blast... I drove one yesterday as well and I just love the response they give even bone stock.
Next g2g we are both at just ask and I can take you for a ride to feel the 2.3

17181 - 17200 of 17210 Posts