Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 17210 Posts

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I accidentally deleted it.
I truly did not mean to, I was trying to delete my personal info that I may have posted.

Hate me more for that.

Please continue chatting or Chris/focusZX505 can make a new one.

Edit old one can't be brought, my apologies for that.
Enjoy the new one.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Carmen!!!! WTF?? [smackbum]

·
Powering America
8,559 Posts
Carmen, I find it hard to believe that anyone in this club could hate you at all. It is good to see that you are still around (even if just in the shadows).

Mike

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
No biggie. Hello there Carmen. Pete can you please let me know what you were talking about then in the old thread? I wasn't able to get on to read what you meant by manual mode or whatever it was you spoke of before it was deleted. Thanks!

·
Token Engin-nerd
3,414 Posts
the method that matt told you to get the driver signing turned off manually. youre going to have to ask him about it.

·
18,832 Posts
ok sorry I didn't see anything after my last post of what are you 2 talking about. I meant to check last night but didn't get around to it...is it still using the computer or no?

·
18,832 Posts
yah sorry Matt if you could just please re explain that to me sorry.

·
18,832 Posts
I was hoping to do this tomorrow morning...oh wells.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
spent a few hours working on an online store for my website... not the prettiest thing in the world because its a free service but it works well. :)

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
its under "ordering" on my website [thumb]

oh mike, ill probably be able to go to what you pmed me about, but not heather

and why are you home?

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
and why are you home?
im ganna quote myself and give myself one of these"[slap]

its saturday... i guess thats what happens when im constantly doing "work" all week and weekend... but im not ganna complain ive found something i really enjoy and im ganna ride this wave

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
the only thing that will sway my decision is weather... and are you sure? i can bring something if you need

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
spent a few hours working on an online store for my website... not the prettiest thing in the world because its a free service but it works well. :)
DO you get a tracking number too? Lolz.

I ordered Chris' xmas present, should be here this week! He stole my ordering online virginity hehe.

1 - 20 of 17210 Posts