Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i really want the FRPP kit from Mike but I was wondering exactly how stiff the setup is? How does it compare to the Eibach or the H&R kits? Anyone know spring rates maybe or how stiff the shocks and struts are? Thanks to whoever helps!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok? but i want to know what the ones are rated at that comes in the kit Mike is selling if anyone knows. I was hoping for a pretty stiff setup

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
They arent super stiff, i think theyre 129lbs/in front and 157 rear. At least thats what i found a while back while searching. I have eibach sportlines waiting to go on (not low enough lol) so i cant give a comparo

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
If you want it to be stiff, get the Dynamics kit from me and the adaptors that Massive have. You wont get a better setup than that. I didnt realize that your wanted them to be stiff.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Dynamics Brand is the maker that makes all the FR500 suspensions. The Dynamics kit is far away better than any Focus suspension that i have seen. Its made for primarily track use, but can be street drivin. Its the same drop, 1.5", but the struts and shocks are incredible. I cant really describe how beefy they are, you would want to see them in person to appreciate the mass they have. the pistons are more than twice the size of the FRPP struts. The kits arent that much more either, but dont come with all the other pieces that the FRPP kits do, (strut bearing, mounts, spring perches, boots , bumpstops, etc). But, if you wanted them assembled as i do the FRPP kits, the extra pieces would run you $85 and the Dynamics kit is $460

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok cool i want that :) can you give me a part number or a link or even just pictures so i can see them?

·
FocusXtreme
3,369 Posts
does this kit resemble the M-3000-ZXM did that kit get cancelled or what it is that or svt i cant decide

1 - 9 of 9 Posts