Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Lamborghini works only at dinner parties. Tell someone you have one and in minutes you'll be having sex over a bed of crisp Romaine lettuce and a bottle of French wine you can't pronounce. But as dependable transportation for actually getting about around town, it is as much use as your granny's droopy stockings. Unfortunately while I don't much live in a make-believe world, I do drive a make-believe car. Small, nimble, and about as attractive as Andy Rooney's chin, my little Focus is a man's car...unfortunately since I don't have a garage; its a very cold drooping chin thanks to the latest Oklahoma weather.

Warm Fofo:

Cold Fofo:

My kids sledding down my driveway behind cold Fofo (Aren't I high-class? Sending my children tobogganing on cardboard):

The author would like to acknowledge that no Fofo's were hurt, suffered hypothermina, or blended into a very large (and potentially untasty) margarita. [:D]

Reactions: HilloNative

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I wish I would have taken a pic of mine today, so much ice and snow on it....granted I live in Ohio and am used to this, Oklahoma I'm sure is a bit of a surprise [thumb]

·
Registered
978 Posts
haha...love the sled...kids have more fun with cardboard than us adults can even imagine having

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wish I would have taken a pic of mine today, so much ice and snow on it....granted I live in Ohio and am used to this, Oklahoma I'm sure is a bit of a surprise [thumb]

No doubt...what was that white fluffy stuff anyway?? School was closed the last two days and I've called in hookie to work as well.

·
Premium Member
5,279 Posts
Hey, Phacade, I know your feeling, I'm in the same stuff down in Chickasha.

The one time I'm in Oklahoma, this happens, wtf! lol

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
sled needs tint and a drop

·
Registered
244 Posts
Lol Awesome!! Cardboard Sleding Rocks! I Should Taken Apic Of My Car This Morning Too.. Was All Snow Coverd Lol.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
second the tint and drop for sled. suggest neons. lol
the ice looks un fun. i dont want thjat today.......

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
yet another time when im glad my apartment has a garage for my car to sit in! thats how its looked the past 3 winters... NEVER again!

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
poor Fofo!

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
reminds me of the cold winters here in New Hampshire. Right now the News is not advising anyone go anywhere. There casting of over two feet of snow. began this morning and shouldnt let up until after mid-night. And here i am at work Yipee!

·
Machinery Technician
7,322 Posts
i remember cardboard sleds.. no snow here but when it rained a bunch here and got muddy, we sledded down hills with pizza boxes.

hot svt btw

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Mine looked the same except it had about 4" of snow on it too.

That sled is balla. We always used trash bags when we couldn't find anything else. LOL.

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
the snow does get annoying after a while, lol i would kno.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts