Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who out there has a Frosted Glass Colored Focus, I have not seen one on the road yet????

·
Registered
683 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
i saw a hatch a few weeks ago drive past me. beautiful color, i would have gotten one if it was available in the Titanium. shame on ford.

·
Registered
573 Posts
You really have to see the color in person. Different monitors and PCs will show online colors differently. I thought Frosted Glass was going to be a light blue, but in reality on the street it looks to me like metallic light seafoam green.

·
Registered
91 Posts
It's definitely the rarest color, which I kind of enjoy.

It was either this color or Race Red, which my 11' Mustang was. I honestly got tired of the attention all the time so I went with a lighter color and I'm actually really loving it now.

I have a lot of people complimenting the color and asking me what the car is (removed the badges for a smooth, symmetrical look). [wiggle]

·
Registered
23 Posts
It's definitely the rarest color, which I kind of enjoy.

It was either this color or Race Red, which my 11' Mustang was. I honestly got tired of the attention all the time so I went with a lighter color and I'm actually really loving it now.

I have a lot of people complimenting the color and asking me what the car is (removed the badges for a smooth, symmetrical look). [wiggle]

I ordered the Frosted Glass Metallic and was getting worried when I saw all the wrong images of it such as in the tirerack images of it. It looked like a baby blue to me. I am sooo thankful that you posted pictures of your car....Now I can relax and wait for mine to come in. I love the color. Your car is beautiful and I'm so glad we ordered that color

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Love it. Mine comes in tonight, its at the Train Drop off point currenlty waiting for a truck to pick it up.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I ordered the Frosted Glass Metallic and was getting worried when I saw all the wrong images of it such as in the tirerack images of it. It looked like a baby blue to me. I am sooo thankful that you posted pictures of your car....Now I can relax and wait for mine to come in. I love the color. Your car is beautiful and I'm so glad we ordered that color
This made me notice that the sedan is available for preview on tireracks site, but not the hatch. What's up with that? I've been checking there every few days to see if they have the preview image up yet.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have the frosted glass hatch SE. It wasn't or would not have been my first choice but my dealer bought back a fiesta and this just came off the truck. The more I look at it the more I like it. Lol. I have had more people come up to me and loving the color of this car. I also like that it is rare too ! I have seen 2 in my area but one had out of state tags

·
Registered
166 Posts
Just picked mine up from the dealer yesterday, Frosted Glass SFE. They color does not photograph reliably well, but it very nice in person.

It is definately something different, the pictures don't do it justice.

·
Registered
788 Posts
...the pictures don't do it justice.
I agree. I saw one at the gas station a couple of weeks ago and really liked the color in person. I tried to talk to the fellow about our Focus' but he wasn't into it like me/us.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just picked mine up from the dealer yesterday, Frosted Glass SFE. They color does not photograph reliably well, but it very nice in person.

It is definately something different, the pictures don't do it justice.
I do like the color its growing on me day by day. I still have not seen another one in Colorado yet.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
I might have considered it however it cannot be ordered with the sport package.
And the ONLY wheels are the steel with covers.
Too bad.
i do like it.
It is a beautiful color.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts