Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I recently installed projectors and a grill with clear lenses. I'm about to install cool blue led turn signals in both the projectors and grill signals. I'm wondering why my turn signal in the head lights and the grill are off timing? As in they flash back and forth instead of together? Can you get pulled over for this?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Correct. I wired them to the sidemarker. Can you get pulled over for them flashing back to back instead of coordinated together?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Nope, you won't get pulled over for that. If they don't blink, thats when you'd get pulled over. No laws on synced blinking, just should blink.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I feel that is better since it gets more peoples attention! I think I'll do that when I find a set of headlights I like.

·
FUBARCUS
7,760 Posts
I misread the your first post. Like said above you must have wired the lights into the bumper signals rather than the grille. personally I would just disconnect the ones in the grill.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I misread the your first post. Like said above you must have wired the lights into the bumper signals rather than the grille. personally I would just disconnect the ones in the grill.
The other option would be to make the front ones in the grille stay on all the time, like a marker lamp, or city light.

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
cool blue led turn signals

You wont get pulled over for turn signals out of sync with eachother, but you will get pulled over for having turn signals that arent the right color. Turn signals law requires orange lights if separate, or red if integrated with the brake lights.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts