Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I'm Back!
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do all the focus trims have a front sway bar? I have an '03 SE and was wondering this as I prepping for some autocross events this coming summer. Please fill me in on my lack of knowledge, and no, I didn't go out and look under my car, I don't even know if I have a rear sway bar(I guessing I don't).

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Yup you got a front swaybar for sure.

Here is a picture of what the rear swaybar looks like (this is an aftermarket bar though. yours will be black if you have one) and where it is mounted.

·
I'm Back!
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup you got a front swaybar for sure.

Here is a picture of what the rear swaybar looks like (this is an aftermarket bar though. yours will be black if you have one) and where it is mounted.
^I thought so with the front sway bar(my brother is stupid), as for the rear sway I know that that is a luxury on some models(SVT/ST), I'll have to look under her skirt in the morning. Thanks for clearing up my question.

·
Registered
921 Posts
As long as your 03 is not an LX, you've got a rear bar. Since you've got the Dura 2.3, you have one.

·
I'm Back!
2,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As long as your 03 is not an LX, you've got a rear bar. Since you've got the Dura 2.3, you have one.
^^^UPDATE-your right! I do have a rear sway bar. I do have some cash to play with, and I was thinking of upgrading both front & rear. I'm planning to give autocross a try this spring.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts