Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any spoiler that lips off the top of the bumper? ive seen ones that lip from the bottom but i want it to lip from the top
if there isn't i may wind up havin to make it [scratch]
im trying to eek out a build plan
so far 22mm rear swaybar with poly urethane bushings/endlinks then svt suspension then the front spoiler ^^

·
Old Phart
44,596 Posts
You want to explain just what you're tryin' to build?

There are air dam & "splitter" types used at the bottom, the only thing I can think of at the top are the small angled wings that stick out at the sides.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You want to explain just what you're tryin' to build?

There are air dam & "splitter" types used at the bottom, the only thing I can think of at the top are the small angled wings that stick out at the sides.
All the front spoilers I found go under the bumper I want to mount one off the top of the bumper straight outward one that has a more blade like shape

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Oh well onto the list it goes I seem to find my self in this boat alot I guess I'm a born eccentric [rolleyes]
Nah, it's just not something a company would make for a Focus. Evo, STI, Mustang, etc... yes.

Focus, not a chance. Homefab it is.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
fishbait, I'm a little confused as to why you want to do this??? You could probably buy a splitter and mod it to work on the top of the bumper. Again, I don't see any type of aerodynamic gain from adding a spoiler on the top of the bumper

1 - 8 of 8 Posts