Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband complains the front passenger seat is uncomfortable after 20 minutes. He has adjusted it manually every way he can. He is unsure if the problem is the seat is too low or the angle of the seat bottom is bad for him. He tried sitting on a loose cushion but that did not help. I have leather seats in a 2012 HB if that makes any difference. Has anybody here had a front passenger complain about the seat? What can be done to improve the comfort?

·
Registered
822 Posts
Nope. I've taken a couple of road trips (over 5 hours) with my brother and no complaints. I have the cloth seats.

·
Registered
90 Posts
My wife and I just got done with a 16 hour road trip this weekend (8 hrs out and back) and she didn't have any complaints, even with the seat further up to make room for the baby seat behind her.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2014 HB Titanium and yes the seats are uncomfortable after a while. Takes longer than 20 minutes but it does become uncomfortable. I have not found a solution yet and really do not think I will.

Unfortunate that the test drives are not usually long enough for someone to take note of potential issues like this.

Jake

·
Registered
285 Posts
I have a 2014 HB Titanium and yes the seats are uncomfortable after a while. Takes longer than 20 minutes but it does become uncomfortable. I have not found a solution yet and really do not think I will.

Unfortunate that the test drives are not usually long enough for someone to take note of potential issues like this.

Jake
I have the leather seats and when I drove down to Bay area from Norcal, I never felt uncomfortable at all. In fact, I think the leather seats are very comfortable but it could be just me! IMO!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
796 Posts
I've always found cloth seats to be more comfortable than leather. They may not be as attractive but they don't vary in temperature as much and are much softer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts