Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where the hell can I find some kewl ones? I can find tons of the front upper grill. But can't find nothing for the lower, or the rear for a SVT. Any help would be great.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
What kind of grilles are you looking for? I have an upper billet grille on mine, and I like the look of it (even though the majority of Fanatics here don't prefer chrome). They make a billet lower grille too.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I perfer billet grills to tell you the truth. I don't really like the Euro ones. But I have a SVT, do you know where I can find a lower one for it?

Thanks for the info WD40!

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
HalfTime said:
But I have a SVT, do you know where I can find a lower one for it?
eBay item # 230011861419

It's probably the cheapest and ONLY place you'll find one. It's where I got mine. (I'm not sure if it'll fit the SVT.)

·
Registered
32 Posts
dazada how was the quality of the grill from ebay? does it fit in nicely? what yr is your car mine is a 2000 zx3 im not sure if this will fit

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope, wont fit. That's the problem I'm haveing. I can find tons of stuff for a non-svt.

·
Registered
211 Posts
steedafocus has a sweet grille

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow, not too bad. Still nothing for the lower for a SVT, but the top aint all that bad. Too damn much though. I'll just make my own...

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
evane570 said:
dazada how was the quality of the grill from ebay? does it fit in nicely? what yr is your car mine is a 2000 zx3 im not sure if this will fit
I only have the upper billet grille for my Focus. There was some minor cutting and other slight modifications (such as bending the grille tabs) to get the grille to fit.I'm kinda getting bored of the look though, and I'm probably going to be switching to the stock Focus grille with the clear turn signals. When that happens, I'll sell the billet grille in the FF marketplace.

Got to my Live Space . The first image is the front of my car with the grille installed.

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
evane570 said:
do you have any pics of it? the link of your car doesnt seem to be working
I'm trying to think of where. I can't log on to photobucket right now (cause I'm at work), but maybe you can go to photobucket and look up my name "dazada" somehwere. I only have one photo uploaded, and it think it's a 1600x1200 photo of my car.

·
Registered
461 Posts
dazada, I'm looking for the clear turn signal grille too, found on eBay for $50 shipped, and a couple websites but S&h on there is EXPENSIVE! Found anywhere to get it for a good price? I'll probably just order it off eBay ... anyone know where to get clear corners aside from ebay for a good price?

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
pLaYa2284 said:
dazada, I'm looking for the clear turn signal grille too, found on eBay for $50 shipped, and a couple websites but S&h on there is EXPENSIVE! Found anywhere to get it for a good price? I'll probably just order it off eBay ... anyone know where to get clear corners aside from ebay for a good price?
eBay is probably the cheapest place anywhere that you're going to find the clear signal grille. I've looked all over, and their prices are usually the same or cheaper (but not by much).

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
evane570 said:
do you have any pics of it? the link of your car doesnt seem to be working

I got rid of that old link and replaced it with a brand spanking new CarDomain link. Here you go.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh what the [:)][:)][:)][:)] did I miss? lol I thought I was looking for a billet grill? Crap!!! Well, fine, if he don't take it, I will!

BTW, looks sharp!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts