Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
messing around with options for a vinyl overlay on the front logo. This is the first one I've made, thinking of trying something else.. Opinions??

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
I think it looks good! Very cool idea, could be money in this!

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
Looks fun! Keep 'em coming. And let me know when they're in production ;)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Like the original better... but a darn good idea.

Maybe try the word "Focus" in Ford script? Perhaps silver or chrome on black would blend better with the black and white grill and fascia.

·
Jetsetter
6,659 Posts
neat idea, and very original

if you looking for something else i would go with a black background and the standard ford script

·
Registered
104 Posts
Make an eyeball like a Cyclops.

·
Registered
548 Posts
What's that bit of carbon fiber, sticker as well?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
the carbon fiber is vinyl, yes..

the raised lettering from the original logo does stand out a bit, but a layer of clear bra under the vinyl will get rid of that I hope.. if not, I may just use the original ford script with different colors (no chrome)

I am trying a few different options today, will post pics later.. thinking of trying the new "FOCUS" emblem inside the oval with a few different colors...

and black black black is the goal...or even more, NO CHROME NO CHROME NO CHROME

·
Registered
472 Posts
Just a quick note of caution - be very careful when doing this kind of stuff. Ford has gotten very lawsuit happy with people violating their copyrights over things like the emblem, the font, using the name of the product in a way they haven't approved etc.

Not saying don't do it, just saying be careful what you choose to use out of the Ford stuff.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts