Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, so I was wondering if anyone has any input on the best grille to get to replace the factory ones. I would want new upper and lower that still has the Ford emblem. I hate the amber Turn signals and would want a clear lens. Cheaper is better but I don’t mind paying for better looks lol. Also, anyone ever installed a hydraulic hood prop instead of the stick?

·
Registered
237 Posts
I got a Euro one that is a closer match to the honey comb shaped mesh on the lower grill. I see a lot of guys make their own using spare lower grill and cutting it to fit. Most look really nice and if I wasn't so lazy I'd have a go at it

·
Vendor
413 Posts
Hey, so I was wondering if anyone has any input on the best grille to get to replace the factory ones. I would want new upper and lower that still has the Ford emblem.
Hi, I can suggest you checking out the 2003 Ford Focus grilles we carry. Yet, all of them come without emblems. So you can either re-use the factory emblem with a new grille, or pick order a new emblem as well (the emblem needs to be ordered separately).

·
Registered
14 Posts
Bumping because one of the brackets on my SVT grille is hanging on by a very thin layer of super glue. Should I try to fix the SVT grille? Would it be so bad to have a base Focus grille instead?

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I have Euro grill. Got it from buy/sell forum. I have the Redline gas shocks for my hood and love them.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the input. I'm learning to love the amber lights and I consider it a signature design element of the car now. I'm going to clean up the plastic with some trim restorer, and install some brighter bulbs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts