Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. ive seen a focus on here that has a front grill without the ford emblem on it. wondering if its custom made or you can buy it. because i want it lol

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay thanks for the quick reply. i would love to have one made tho! i might have to ask a friend that does body work to see what he could do.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Has anybody here taken the badge from the center, and put it on the left or right side? I would love to do that, but don't have a spare grille as a test subject!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Most people just want the badge gone... So I doubt anyone has tried your specific idea

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Custom job. And no one has offset the emblem to one side yet. Several members have paid body shops to remove the emblem and fill it in. Others have done it on their own. And one tried on his own, had a ton of trouble, and finally took it to a body shop to have them do it lol.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yeah, I was thinking of taking the badge off all together, and putting a bolt on badge over top! Thanks for the input!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Fixed a few canoes and my bros old fibreglass truck box, so hopefully this isn't impossible for me haha, have a few buddy's that do body work, they should be able to help me out some!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Thanks, I'm looking into an MXR 2.3 auto in the next 6 weeks. Needed to pick it up from Oklahoma. Only paying 1400 for the engine with bolt ons.

I plan on making videos/pictures on the process.

We've gotta spend our income tax somewhere haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts