Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Ford Emblem on my front grille (2002 ZX5) was cracked at some point when the grille was damaged by previous owner.

I have found replacement grilles easy enough (~$20), but have been having next to no luck with finding a replacement badge in that size OEM or Custom made.

Does anybody know a good source to find these? I would choose all black or black/chrome if possible but would settle on the OEM blue oval.

The closest thing I have seen so far was a fully assembled grille for $80+ with the emblem but I would rather get a custom piece if possible.

·
FUBARCUS
7,767 Posts
The easiest solution would be to get an overlay made of vinyl to cover the damage. You could then get any color combo that you want.

·
Registered
148 Posts
They are all over Ebay. Vinyl is good but my experience with it on the front of the car was that it got damaged more easily than the hard plastic original. Could be me though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are all over Ebay. Vinyl is good but my experience with it on the front of the car was that it got damaged more easily than the hard plastic original. Could be me though.
For some reason I am only coming up with ones sized for F-150's and the vinyl overlays.

Seems like the one sized for the first gen focus is oddly hard to find, maybe I'm searching a wrong term.

·
Registered
617 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts