·
Registered
185 Posts
Don't be that guy! J/K LOL

·
Registered
412 Posts
TE37
Yes, Ford does sell a front cover for the Focus, two in fact. There is the Mini-mask, and the Full Cover. The mini covers the hood, and a small part of the front fender. The full is the hood plus a full bumper cover. I have both.
I know all the cons out there about covers, but I've always put them on my cars. The do keep your fron end from getting all beat to chit. Up here they put sand and rock salt on the roads all winter long. And there are rocks in that sand too, they don't get them all out. Your front end takes a thrashing in the winter.

I know that many think they are hidious, and don't like the looks of them............... oh well.

As far as the reports of paint being ruined front them, I have never had a problem with that. I keep them clean, and fitted (so it doesn't flap around) and the surface underneath, wax the hell out of. I mean about 5 or 6 good hand rubbed wax applications with a good carnuba type wax. I also run my car through the "touch-less" wash once a week in the winter. Also a cover on the wife's 03 ZX2.

But, do get the Ford covers, they are the only ones that fit right.
b

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Bfocused!

I know exactly what you mean, MA is the same or worst than NY. Do you have some picture of the front cover on your SVT? I just want to make sure they fit the SVT and not just the ZX5.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts