Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

After my front bumper researh, I ended up with two bumpers. Which one shall I buy?
(Sry my bad english ;))

This one is a little photoshoped, but it is identical(?) 'in real life'...

Which one?!

·
Registered
237 Posts
my vote is for #2

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

This is the same as nr. 2.
If I pick nr. 2 it will be something like this (but with other headlightes. :) )

·
Registered
295 Posts
Do you have a better pic of the first one, or a link to the manufacturer? It's a bit dark for me to be able to really see it and make an honest judgment.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, it is rb-tuning.de who is the manufacture, and they don't have any other images.
Is it dark? huh, here is it very light..

·
Registered
571 Posts
I like number two, I think it follows the lines on the focus better than the first one. Looks like its supposed to be there rather than a "look at my sweet nuts bumber" kinda add-on.

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
i like the first one better. the second one is too common imo.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like the first one, but Im unsure =S
The 2nd is more like the RS bumper, and I want a bumper which "nobody" has..

I agree that 2nd follows the lines better, but the 1st is much cooler..

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
i think the first one would look especially good with an intercooler in the front.

·
Registered
295 Posts
My bad.

It really isn't dark, I'm just using my sibling's computer, and where it sits there's a nasty glare that made it look that way. I prefer the first one though, it elongates the front end, and keeps the car from looking short and dumpy like the city cars or smart cars or whatever they are called across the pond.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for answares :)

gump1114: I want a turbo and an intercooler that looks great in the front.

Trickfocus: I see! Turn up (down?) your brightness maybe will help, if you still using that computer..

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
yeah i'd say the first one, the second one looks like the f2focus.com ripoff, theirs is a lot better, but i have NEVER seen the first one. thats why it would be cool

·
Registered
48 Posts
I really like #1. I just think that it looks sweet. Having a hard time figuring out the website though since so much is in german. Oh well. Maybe one day i'll find it here in the states. Ofcourse that'll be the day after I buy the wings west front bumber.
- Bill

·
Registered
280 Posts
Def #1. I like the lower lip and an intercooler would sit very nicely in it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Okei, I've photoshoped the #1 a little bit.. Someone sad that it would be cool with a IC, so i modded it a little bit. Check it out:

Not so realistic, but I've got a imagine on how it will be.. :D

Without the IC:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts