Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a damaged front bumper. (06 zx4 st) Been shoping around. I have a choice of with or with out fog lights and a street apperance package. Not sure what this is. Also what kind of after market bumpers are available. Dont want anything that would require me to get an all around package. Thanks

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
how much would the replacement cost for installation and painting, if you're not doing those yourself?

cause if it's gonna cost like $500 or more, I'd say order the SVT front bumper, take it to get painted (or do it yourself with the right tools) and regardless, follow instructions to put it on so you can save on labor.....

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So that is the apperance package? Is it a factory option. Where can I get one? Also. Can I use the same fog lights? Looks like it replaces the whole grill assembly. Or am I mistaken? Thats the bumper I want.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
the street appearance package is REALLY expensive... i looked into it before..

id suggest a front bumper from f2usa.com, or check out bodykits.com, they have a few

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
if you wanna check out the price for the street appearance bumper give mike (b16sir1991) a pm he'll be able to tell ya

1 - 9 of 9 Posts