Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Just wanted to stop in and say hello from Orange County, CA. I recently purchased a loaded 2009 Sterling Grey Metallic Focus SEL, and I must say...it's pretty nice. This is my daily driver (80 mile commute...round trip), so I wanted a car that was fuel efficient, but still had a bit of luxury. The heated leather seats, sunroof, Audiophile with Sync, and various other little amenities make my commute rather enjoyable.

The car that this is replacing is a 2008 smart fortwo. It was a spectacular car, but for the life of me...I couldn't get my fiance to drive it. This became problematic, when I needed to borrow our SUV, and she was left with the smart or nothing. Oh well, life moves on. The smart just went to this years SEMA show, and the feedback from the car was remarkable! I am happy with our decision, and the smart was a great experience. I hope the Focus turns out to be everything I am hoping for. [race]

Check it out:

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
glad you like your new focus...pics of that would be great....probally an upgrade if you ask me..those smart cars are blah

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
i usually look at smarts and laugh

but i gotta say that thing is effing sick!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i usually look at smarts and laugh

but i gotta say that thing is effing sick!
Thank you very much! A lot of work went into the smart, so it was sad to see it go. However, moving on to more practical things should prove to be the better route in the long run. [wrenchin]

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
I like orange things [:D]

Looks great though. Post up some of your new car pics asap.

Welcome to FocusFanatics.com BTW
[welcome]

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
sweet smart.. welcome

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
indeed, sick smart. Is that a custom kit?

·
Registered
8,669 Posts
I'm lovin the color of the smart car, very nice...Post up some pictures of your focus asap! Oh yeah and welcome to ff!

p.s. pumkinsvt love you avatar! very cool

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
smart looks pretty good, ive heard they were a bit underpowered tho cuz they dun get the best mpgs, but it was a nice one, and you will enjoy the focus

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
i like he thought of 4 8"s in a smart. (unless those are bigger tahn i think?)

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm not sure how to respond to this... [dunno]
The Diablosmart didn't have a hyabusa motor? They look like more fun than this one, but no room for a passenger (the motor sits in passenger seat).

Anyways, nice lookin' smartcar, looks like a helluva stereo too. Your focus sounds much more plush than mine, enjoy, and welcome to the forums![drinking]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts