Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey is anybody from Winnipeg still reading this page? If so I'd like to meet and listen to your Focus engine. I've got a 2013 Titanium. It's developed a funny noise. Kind of a hum or whir, sometimes sounds like morse code. I had Parkside Ford replace the drivebelt & tensioner, but it's still there. Don't want to pay their ridiculous shop time to diagnose further. If we met, at least I could do a comparison. And I'll bring the coffee!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey is anybody from Winnipeg still reading this page? If so I'd like to meet and listen to your Focus engine. I've got a 2013 Titanium. It's developed a funny noise. Kind of a hum or whir, sometimes sounds like morse code. I had Parkside Ford replace the drivebelt & tensioner, but it's still there. Don't want to pay their ridiculous shop time to diagnose further. If we met, at least I could do a comparison. And I'll bring the coffee!

I have a 2015 SE with a weird noise as well. Not sure if it's the same but it almost sounded like a brake noise. Brought it to the dealer and replaced belts and it wasn't as loud but noise is still there. Might be normal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 49 of 49 Posts