Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I needed to get some more pictures of my car to put in the gallery and was talking to a friend at work about it.. Then, today, he show's up with his Nikon D40 and is like "Bring it back on monday, have fun" So I'm like... [werd]

Anyways, I'm no professional photographer and I'm not awesome with the photoshops I took about 20 pictures and only really liked. I had to remove ALOT of redness (Orange lights -.-) so in place of the red is a tad bit of green. If you guys have any tips on how to remove the red while keeping most of the regular colors... I'm all eyes o.o Anyways, on to the (short) show =)

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
niiiiice [hihi] looks good! [thumb]

·
@redwoodone
9,432 Posts
You should beg Ray to let you borrow one of his off-camera flashes lol. Some of those shots would be seriously sick with some proper flash placement.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You should beg Ray to let you borrow one of his off-camera flashes lol. Some of those shots would be seriously sick with some proper flash placement.
I know haha... it'd be awesome... I plan on doing a proper shoot w/ Ray once I have my interior put back together and everything. =D

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts