Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
madmark10 said:
so he came over and we cleaned alittle, is it me or does the 05s look so much meaner than previous model?
I think it's just you. [joke] I like the original better.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
i agree. the front end looks thicker and beefier, so it looks meaner imo.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that day he got alittle froggy so he tryed to race me on a 2 way back road and there was a car infront of me :p i got scared but i pulled about 2 cars within 20 ft and stayed that far ahead of him the whole way[thumb] who says standards are better than autos

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
madmark10 said:
that day he got alittle froggy so he tryed to race me on a 2 way back road and there was a car infront of me :p i got scared but i pulled about 2 cars within 20 ft and stayed that far ahead of him the whole way[thumb] who says standards are better than autos
but dont you have a 2.3?

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
good story mark, i think the pre 05's look better, not sure what looks meaner tho, but eyelids on the pre 05 and i think they look way meaner(both having eye lidfs on)

·
Supercharged
3,275 Posts
Re: Re: friend finally got his focus back

dazada said:
I think it's just you. [joke] I like the original better.
Some people just love the front end of the 00-04s while others dislike the 00-04s but like the 05-06s...It seems like it is one or the other.

The lower bumper on the 05s is definitely an improvement.

·
Registered
279 Posts
The stock duratecs have an edge on stock zetecs. Also, if someone knows how to drive a 5 speed, they are better than auto's. You loose so much power through those slush boxes.

Nice foci's BTW!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts