Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK weather is nice again and I found out the monday night meet at garland/mesquite border moved somewhere off 75, (monday is not the best night for me)ok getting to the point is anyone up for starting back up the sonic meet at belt line and 30? any input would be great would like to get something started

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
im not a big fan of that one, mostly cause its rolling. we went there last week and no one showed and the cops were all over it...i think that the sonic meet was a better one. plus i will be moving back in with my mom in a few weeks (college) and i will be much closer to the sonic.

beau, starting 2 weeks from tomorrow id be able to come to sonic every week. im guessing that you have kept the svt?

·
Registered
46 Posts
ethier way it sounds like we can have a good meet. maybe hit up sonic then the ones who want to can head out to frys and watch some runs. that sounds like a plan

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah peter I got to keep the svt and have been very lucky(accually the car has been lucky) underdrive pully, borla exhaust, racing strips(looks good don't have pics yet) rs grill, more interior peices painted, eclipse 10's(not installed yet) so things are looking better and we got the house. anyway sonic will be good as soon as we can get it organized again, and fry's sounds like a bad idea(cops) I'm all outa dounuts!

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
friday the 12th is a good day for me if that works for you. ill roll out there at about 8:30 like we always used to do. glad to hear that you got to keep your and that it has been so fortunate. i felt really bad for you when i first heard about you having to sell it.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will try to keep the 12th open my daughters birthday party is on saturday will be trying to get everything ready but I took the 12th off from work so I should be able to show that night I'll keep you posted if we can get a big crowd I will go regardless know what I mean!

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
I'll be there.

Its going to be raining all weekend, so I will just wash, clay bar wax this weekend and sit it in the garage....I want to try that new ice wax polish everyone is humping over.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh sure that would be great to have nice paint, the guy that fixed my car screwed me over! went to the car wash today and blew some paint off my hood looks like sh!t, anyway now I have to get someone else to fix it and try to get my money back but you know how hook ups are I am probably screwed(but smarter[8] learned a lesson) but I will be there

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
Everyone needs to meet up this weekend, check the weather, no rain for almost 2 weeks, I am cleaning mine on my lunch today.

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
ill definately still be there, just not in the focus...

·
Scuba Edition
1,694 Posts
Can I get some details? Where? When? Who? Why?

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
where: sonic in mesquite at i-30 and beltline
when: tonight at 8-?
who: just a bunch of focus guys
why: hang out, look at eachothers cars

hope to see you out there.

·
Scuba Edition
1,694 Posts
Can I get a actual address? I'm not very familiar with the dallas area.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I30 and Beltline/Broadway Exit. Then it is right there in your face.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts