Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I am sure I can speak for all of us when I say we had a great time at the races AND the caravan...

The pics of the caravan was only like half of the foci's that were actually at the races.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
SCHWEET!

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was Israel's car right in front of me... and Travis was in front...

Don't kill me if thats not exactly how you spell it... never tried before [:)]

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
is this the one who owns the ZX3 with the pimpin taillights?

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
it's all about good time bro, we have to do it again this weekend.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
good looking pics. i will be there next friday and i will try and get both my studs replaced so i can race. i think i need to get my registration done or something iono.

·
Registered
745 Posts
wheres the svt love ... i dont see an svt in da bunch

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
you are the man!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Travis tell me what you think of this on ebay 300003104992

·
Thread Killer
2,711 Posts
That's pretty much the same one that I got. I should be getting it on Wed. and installing by Thur. so I'll let you know then.

I installed those mirrors and was a lil disappointed, but hey you get what you pay for [:(]. They look good on the car though and if you don't mind fun house mirrors....lol.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
do they look that bad? I am looking into that shifter bro, but I don't know if I want that or lowering springs. I am stuck on this one, I may have to drink beer tonight to help me decide.

·
Thread Killer
2,711 Posts
Buy the shifter now and do your homework on the suspension. Don't just throw springs on, you'll blow the dampers with in 2-3 months [thumb].

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
yeah that's true I was looking at the Vogtland springs from new edge performance but I can hold off on them for a minute you know.........

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
How much and where did you get your dampers bro?

·
Thread Killer
2,711 Posts
I actually got them as a wedding gift. Best set up for the dollar would have to be H&R 1.5" drop with SVT Dampers. Very nice for daily driver and track/mountain use.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts