Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well I bought some Meguiar's NXT wax and today gave her a nice clean wax and then headed out to UCF parking garage around sunset for a lil photoshoot. Overall I was pretty happy with the wax, it did a good job..and now on with the pics.

I have quite a few more, but some of them are rather big so Click Here for more

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
nice and clean [:D][thumb] come do mine next [:)~]

you should try their leather cleaner too. a buck more then armor all but well worth it [;)]

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
lookin good!

·
Registered
875 Posts
How are those headlights working for you? I still haven't heard anything bad about them, and I might switch in the future.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the comments guys [:)] The headlights are working great I haven't had any problems and I love the look they give the car.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
i have been thinking about painting my svt rims black as well, did you do it yourself or buy them from somebody. pm with more info

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Love the last picture....... hard to beat Meguires products, best I've ever used......

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
S2 said:
Love the last picture....... hard to beat Meguires products, best I've ever used......
x2!! Haha, Meguiars always! Anyways, gorgeous car! Lovin the headlights, just like mine... Except mine suck and dont work properly.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
awesome ride i love that color

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Looking good man! Is the hood still working for ya?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hood is working great [:)] In a couple weeks I'm gonna try and detail/paint engine parts...will post with more pics then

1 - 18 of 18 Posts