Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got back from the tint shop, the tints less then an hour old as i post this... here are some before and after shots of the new hotness... went legal upfront 50%(she wouldnt go any darker) and 20 or 25% in the back i dont remember...

before

after

whatcha think?

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
Looks really nice, put more focus on the car and not the interior and driver....good job.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
eazyrider_tim said:
Looks really nice, put more focus on the car and not the interior and driver....good job.
reason ive done more interior is just the money thing... interiors less expencive... im hoping to have my rims in a month or so and maybe a kit by x-mas... cia and under the hood if i get a job at school... i a broke college kid :p

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
Sounds like a plan, my interior is 100% stock aside from neon tubes under the seats. I would love to get a dash kit and some diamond plate floor mats and new pedals.

Maybe leather svt seats one day.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Had mine done a month ago. 35% all the way around with a 20% banner. Tint shop told me the law, but would do what I wanted, just as long as I didn't come back yelling at them! Looks great, dark but not too dark. Haven't been stopped yet! Just steer clear of the A hole state Po Po!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Tint is always my first mod it makes such a diffrence

·
Registered
89 Posts
not to hi jack, but from the side i like those tails elliott

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
I went with 20% all around.Its illegal but it looks soooooooooo good.
because your car is black it still looks good with out really dark tints.

Attachments

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
I also went with 20% all around

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i was ganna do 35 all around but she wouldnt do it... oh well the 50 20 looks great too... im thrilled and this is my 2nd night with it coming form work and i can see fine!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts