Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Shoulda left them alone

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, a buddy of mine and I decided to do a little painting this weekend. At first I was only gonna do the grille. Then, th emore I thought about it, I decided to do the Fog Light Surrounds as well. I also installed some Sylvania Silverstars Turns Signals, my buddy had a K&N Filter sitting around, so I got to looking and wouldn't you know it, it fit. So then we did the Stealth CAI and it sounds AWESOME. Although I did leave the splashshield off for now 'til I get my tinted corners from focuzed1 that I bought from him. So....... without further adue.

HERE ARE THE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next attempt will be the mirrors and door handles since I can't find a wrecked Tribute ANYWHERE around here. But I think they turned out pretty well for Dupli-Color Colormatch Paint and some Clearcoat

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Doug. we are offering this service if anybody is interested. PM me

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
yep not bad it's better

·
Registered
224 Posts
looks good man

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
looks nice. the fog surrounds really look good.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the compliments. I plan on doing the headlights, but I dont know whether to do black or colormatch? Any suggestions are more tha welcome. I will probably have the mirrors and handles done before I do the headlights. Who knows[???:)]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts