Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I can't wait to get this stuff on! I have to get some tires first the powder coat set me back a little further than I had originaly planned but once you get there and see the custom colors and procedures oh man! I also wish I had gone the black and red on the wheels.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I love that marble effect look on the rocker cover. I need to get mine done I think. Black with orange splats to match my theme. Top work dude [^]

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
i like the wheels a lot! VC looks like its red but caked with grease

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
^^LOL yeah valve color does look abit funny...wheels have a perfect OEM looking finish too them nice job on the powdercoating

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Love the wheels, nice color choice
Posted via FF Mobile

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
I always wanted the EAP's I had on my sonic blue 06 silver, now I really wish I did it!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for all the feedback, the wheels were done in ultra chrome its hard to capture the full effect on camera(camera phone). the valve cover is different thats why i picked that color combo, the red is a little to orange by itself but with the marble effect it darkens it up so it looks great, I am going to try and get it put on this weekend I just have to order a gasket set.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts